Plant-Based, WELL - BALANCED PLAN
A plant-based, balanced eating plan for both beginners and seasoned cooks who are looking to simplify your routine and increase your intake of healthy foods.
This plan is rich in whole grains, fruits, vegetables, legumes, soy, and healthy fats. It limits sodium. The meals included in this program support bone health and the immune system and provide adequate iron intake.
The weekly average calories is approximately 1800 kcal. If you are highly active, portion sizes and daily carbohydrates should be adjusted to meet your specific needs and goals. On the other hand, you may decide to skip one or two of the small meals if energy needs are less.
There are three main and two smaller meals per day. Daily and individual recipes indicate caloric and macronutrient totals. Each recipe shows a visual. This meal plan is designed for one person. If the recipe serves two, you will see the item shaded at a future day/time which indicates it is a “leftover.” This allows you to prep a larger serving and save time.
What will you receive:
- 1 week of meal plans broken down day by day, meal by meal
- Evidence information which includes key considerations of program creation
- Grocery list for the week
- Daily and individual recipe macronutrient breakdowns (protein, carbohydrate, fat and fiber) and calorie totals
NOTE: This plan Includes soy, nuts, gluten and plant-based protein powder.
• This is a non-refundable item
• All plans have been verified by registered dietitians.